Business Interruption & Consequential Loss (Fire)
The standard fire policy covers only financial losses arising out of loss or damage to your property arising out of fire, allied perils and natural perils..
In case your business/production/manufacturing is interrupted due to this, you will be subject to loss of your gross profits as your business process can come to a standstill.
This policy covers you against loss of gross profits, increased cost of working and standing charges. However, this policy needs to be taken in conjunction with the principal fire insurance as any losses under the business interruption policy can be paid only if the loss/damage to the property is admissible under the standard fire policy.
- Assets Protection and Loss of income
- Fire & Allied Perils
- Business Interruption & Consequential Loss (Fire)
- Burglary Insurance
- Machinery Breakdown
- Electronic Equipment Insurance
- Business Interruption Extension (Machinery Breakdown)
- Money/Cash in Transit Insurance
- Goods In Transit Insurance
- Marine Cargo Insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
- All Risks Insurance
- Plate Glass Insurance
- Projects & Transport
- Employee Benefits & Litigation Protection
- Special Risks