Boiler & Pressure Vessel Policy
This policy covers loss of or damage to boilers and pressure vessels viz.,
a. Damage (other than by fire) to insured property or to other property belonging to the Insured
b. All sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as compensation for;
- Death of or bodily injury to any person (other than a person under a contract of service or apprenticeship with the Insured sustaining death or bodily injury which arises out of and in the course of such person's employment by the Insured).
- Damage (other than by fire) to property held by the Insured in trust or on commission or for which the Insured is responsible.
- Damage to property not belonging to the Insured nor held by the Insured in trust or on commission nor for which the Insured is responsible.
Directly consequent upon and solely due to Explosion/Implosion or Collapse.
In respect of a claim for compensation to which the indemnity expressly provided applies, the Company will in addition, indemnify the Insured against..
a. All costs and expenses recoverable by any claimant from the Insured and
b. All costs and expenses incurred with the written consent of the Company.
In the event of the death of the Insured, the Company will, in respect of the liability incurred by the Insured for which indemnity is expressly provided indemnify the Insured's personal representatives.
- Assets Protection and Loss of income
- Projects & Transport
- Employee Benefits & Litigation Protection
- Special Risks