Motor (and all associated covers)
Motor Comprehensive Insurance (Commercial)
Comprehensive policy holders are covered in the following circumstances:
- Accidental /fire damage to your vehicle
- Loss of vehicle or spare parts / accessories by way of theft.
- Protection and removal after accident
- Third party liabilities (damage to property, death or injury)
- Riot and strike cover (non-political)
- Medical expenses cover up to a stated limit (private cars only)
- Personal accident cover for insured and spouse up to a stated limit (private cars only)
- Authority to repair damage to vehicle up to a stated limit.
Motor Third Party Insurance (Commercial)
This policy covers third party liabilities against death and / or injury and damage to property.
This insurance is a statutory requirement for all vehicle owners.
Motor Trade Internal/External
These policies cover motor vehicles which are in the custody/ care of motor traders against:
- Accidental / fire damage to the vehicle
- Liability to third parties
- Theft of vehicle.
- Assets Protection and Loss of income
- Projects & Transport
- Employee Benefits & Litigation Protection
- Special Risks